fill-ins

I'm sorta a copy cat. copying things from quiet life!! Im going to make my own fill-ins but they will be on wednesdays!!! Wild Wednesday fill-ins will start today!! theme... ice cream!! •I like ......... on my ice cream •My favorite place to go for ice cream is ............ •I like to eat my ice cream out of/off of a .............(cone or cup) • ........... flavor of ice cream is yuck, yuck, yuck!! •When I eat ice cream with a cone, I ......... the cone. can't wait to see the answers!!! my answers will be on fridays!! peace, emma

Kaarin  – (January 29, 2009 at 10:27 AM)  

I like marshmallow creme on my ice cream
•My favorite place to go for ice cream is Ice Tango (although that is yogurt).
•I like to eat my ice cream out of/off of a cup.
• Chocolate flavor of ice cream is yuck, yuck, yuck!!
•When I eat ice cream with a cone, I ? the cone. (I always get a cup! It's probably been 35 years since I ate out of a cone!)

emma claire  – (January 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM)  

on the last one I meant do you eat the cone or throw it away IF you get a cone

Kate Taylor  – (January 30, 2009 at 10:35 AM)  

I like hot fudge on my ice cream!
My favorite place to go is Golden Spoon...less guilt!
I like waffle cones!
I used to like Daquiri Ice from Baskin Robbins when I was in jr. high and now I think it's yuck!
I like to eat McDonalds ice cream cones...I usually give the cone to one of my kids b/c they are begging for it! :)

Grandpa Steve  – (January 30, 2009 at 9:30 PM)  

I like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
I like to go to Cold Stone
I like to eat in a cup
I think Bubble Gum flavor is yuk
When I eat ice cream in a cone (not very often) I eat the cone.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Grandpa Steve  – (January 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM)  

oops...I like caramel on my ice cream

Grandpa Steve  – (January 31, 2009 at 3:03 PM)  

It's Saturday...where's your answers that were going to be posted yesterday!!!

Go Cardnials!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive