This week's Q...

Sorry, I forgot to post this Monday... *If you could go any 3 places to get out of this HEAT, what would you do?* 1) Get back to the BEACH!! 2) go somewhere that's snowing or cold 3) sit outside in a bucket of ice

Grandpa Steve  – (June 18, 2008 at 5:22 PM)  

I'll sit ioutside in a bucket of ice water!!!

Great questions and I really liked you pics of your friends over for a swim, you guys at the beach (which I know is where you'd go to get out of this heat) and of the graduation. Keep them coming!!!

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Kaarin  – (June 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM)  

1) San Francisco
2) Big Sky, Montana
3) Fiji

Seven's Heaven  – (June 21, 2008 at 8:38 AM)  

1. a drafty castle in Ireland
2. of course the beach, maybe more towards Oregon though, it's cooler
3. Prince Edwards Island, I've always wanted to go there.

Kim Thompson  – (June 24, 2008 at 3:08 PM)  

1. the beach for sure, anywhere!
2. Pinetop
3. did I say the beach? I do love the ocean!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive