This Weeks Q...

If you could have 2 video games (DS, Wii, Xbox, etc.) what woukd they be?? 1) Wii (which me and my brother are saving for $134 each and I only have $34... UGH!!) 2) Xbox 360 That's this weeks! These are realy fun. Again, please answer and if any, ideas I would use!!

Seven's Heaven  – (June 11, 2008 at 8:38 PM)  

my kids have the play station 2. I know they like it because they can play it together, like Xbox. But my sister's family like their Wii because of all the physical stuff they can all play.
Have a great time in cool CA!!!!

Grandpa Steve  – (June 11, 2008 at 10:09 PM)  

While we were at Aunt Beckie's this week I got to try out golf, tennis and bowling on their Wii...I defintely like the Wii

Have a great and safe trip and we'll see you when you get home.

I'll take good care of the pets

Love,
Grandpa Steve

emma claire  – (June 12, 2008 at 9:34 AM)  

Thanks Grandpa!! Yes,I know,it is fun!!

Mrs. Tuten:
We have xbox and it seems like all my friends have wii!!

Dorian :)  – (June 14, 2008 at 9:03 AM)  

Hi,
I think you spelled would wrong.
But I own the wii, so I guess it is the wii.
Dorian

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive