goodbye, goodbye, and goodbye

It's hard having some of your best friends six hours away.  It's hard when you can't see them every week like you used to.  It's even harder to say goodbye.

Sometimes it feels like its better if you don't even see them at all.  You won't have to say goodbye.  I spent the last two days with them, and had to say goodbye again.

For me, the hardest part isn't in the actual goodbye.  It's standing there, helpless, watching them drive away, not knowing when you'll see them again.

But what I do know is....... it was meant to be.  That they move.  And that is okay.  I don't care if they are there forever and ever.... I wouldn't change a thing.  It is meant to be this way, and that is okay.

I also know that it doesn't matter how completely horrible it is to say goodbye...... because saying hello is the best part.

Holding on.....


miss you guys more than anything <3

Talia  – (March 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM)  

I totally can relate to best friends living far away! My three closest friends live 1,774, 2,390, and 2,759 miles away. But I think being far away has made us closer in a way. And I know God has a plan!!

Talia
girlzofgod.com

Carli  – (April 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM)  

yeah. I totally understand. The goodbye isn't so bad...it's that helpless-not-knowing-if-you'll-ever-see-them-again feeling. I know about that way too well. hope it's getting better for you, and that you have other friends that help you not miss them so much. :)

-Carli

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive