A Story Through Many Pictures

This post is going to be filled with un-seen pictures.  Well, un-seen by me.  

**All pictures i am posting are of great friends and great times b/c you don't have to be famous to have way too much fun.  Fun as in with photography and with friends, jokes and everything else you can think of that involves fun.  So have FUN looking at these :)  it's a story through pictures :)

Hudson :) 


*we miss the klassens!!*


haley is a great friend!  and i am the only person who can (and does) call her Hal.  <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Ben... the bestest buddy to eli.  like super duper close.  like super duper bestest buddy.


*the griffiths.  miss them too.  <3<3<3<3*





theres just too much fun in this picture.  just way too much.  


the nevins :)))))  great people.  great story.  great future.  Fuel the Mission


oops.  How did that get here?  Well anyway... Baron is the bestest buddy of Otis.  Like super duper close.  Like super duper bestest body of Otis.  Bearsie-wearsies and otey-botey.  haha.


Oh.  And of course Reagen.  You can read about Oh, to be Reagen in my other post.  But yes.  Reagen.  I guess you could say that the whole Roberts clan is our super-duper, bestest buddies.  Like super---.  I already said that.  


(**If I did not post your picture, let me know** :P )

hope you enjoyed this!!!!!!




Anonymous –   – (April 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous –   – (April 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM)  

Hey I have a new blog called jemimabg.blogspot.com

Hal  – (April 29, 2010 at 6:08 PM)  

hi!! thanks for putting my pic in!!! i <3 u too!!!
u r one of my bestest buddies!!
HAL!!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive