Friends

So we keep waiting.  (waiting)
Waiting on the world to change.
We keep on waiting. (waiting)
Waiting on the world to ch-.


Agh!!!  Oops!  I seem to have gotten a little bit carried away.... Sorry.

Anywho...

I have been catching up on schoolwork and WHAT NOT??? and have not blogged a lot.  SO I am taking this time to b-l-o-g spells BLOG!  (Bet you didn't know that!)(Ya I am s-u-p-e-r spells SUPER)

*Open thesarus and find "anyway"* ...  *lightbulb* HOWEVER!

I am trying so very hard to work on my 100 rAnDoM things about me.   If you really want to find out what they are, then maybe you should try to write 100 random things about you.  It doesn't take 5 minutes.  It takes like 5 months.

So however, anywho, etc...

I am trying oh so very hard to get it done...

_____________________________
These are the first things I think of when I think of friends...


You can play together.



You can have fun together.



You can cry and be VerY dramatic together.



You can be yourself with each other.



And you can have the best time ever with old friends.

For real.

I love my friends.



Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Awwwwww....I love you 2 Em...btw cute pics.....Anywho...I miss YOU!! See ya...

XXXXXXXXXX
Alexandra

Hal  – (April 17, 2010 at 5:25 PM)  

nice pics!!!!! u r the best friend!!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive