I've been awarded...

I've been awarded by The Abram Family (Heather) the Honest Scrap Award!  So I am supposed to share ten random, honest things about me!

So here goes!!!!

um..... um.... uh... oh... uh... um....

·I met Jinger Duggar

·I am the only one in my family that can fix computers, tv's, phones, anything electronic

·I'm growing my hair long

·I can make really delicious noodle concoctions.

·I like to cook with cheese

·I could write like 10 facebook updates in like 5 minutes about what I really am doing

·My brother threw a rock at my finger, so now I have a scar to live with :(

·I've seen every animal at the zoo, but they were all wild.

·I have a lot of hobbies (i.e. photography, making bracelets, sewing (I'm not very good), swimming, photography, photography, ya you get it)

·I want a macbook pro but my dad won't buy me one ;)

ok!  Now I have to pass it on to 5 other people!

So here I go...

Mrs. Taylor
My Mother (this is a challenge to see if she will actually blog this)
Jemima
Galilee
I don't know who else.  If you are one of them, tell me and I'll add you on this list.

familygregg  – (January 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

Emma I did post Ten Random Honest Things About Me on my blog if you want to see them. By the way I love your blog! Very cute and Funny!
Love,
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive