Hey!!!!! Today was the last day of our co-op!!!!!!! dorian and I celebrated, by having ice cream!!!!! g.s. ice cream!!!! Tomorrow, I have to get shots for my africa trip!!!! yuck yuck yuck!! 3 shots!! I can wait!!!!! i got my hair cut!! my bangs are much much shorter!!!!!!! how are you guys? what do you think about a.i.. i've got milions of abbreviations!!! LOL.LOL SMILES!! emma☺

Kate Taylor  – (April 21, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

Yay for last day of co-op and gs ice cream! So do you have fore-head bangs or just shorter long bangs? I forgot if I asked you this or not, but would you mind putting the pics from my shower & Nat's party on a disc for me? I am wanting to work on Hudson's baby book. Thank you!!!!

emma claire  – (April 22, 2009 at 7:51 AM)  

i got shorter long bangs!!!

ya.... i will try to do it

Joy N.  – (April 22, 2009 at 9:09 AM)  

Hi! How did you put the hearts by your name?

emma claire  – (April 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM)  

if you hold down Alt and 3. but only the 3 on the right hand side of the keyboard, it doesn't work above the letters. ☺☻♥!! YOU CAN ALSO try some others, like Alt and 1,2,3,4 etc... try it!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive