Hello, again!

Alright, so... I think I am going to start blogging daily!! BUT don't count on it until at least... umm.....well.....the end of May??!! I think I am starting to get more free time as summer comes closer! End of some school books!!! YEAH!!! I am lovin' the rain today!!! So, what are your plans for Easter?? Today, we are going to sit at home-and yes... my mother is doing MORE cleaning out in the playroom!!!! My diddley bow turned out GRRRREAT!!! I promise I will post pics tomorrow or later and also on FB!!!! Jerry(our painter) is 'a comin' on Monday morning and he is going to paint our playroom for the boys!!!! I can't wait till it's done!! Maybe I'll catch ya ob facebook sometime?!! Smiles!! ~emma

Joy N.  – (April 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM)  

I LOVE your new background Emma!

emma claire  – (April 16, 2009 at 11:51 AM)  

thanks! i really liked it and wanted a brighter background... so, here it is!! LOL

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive