update

well, after getting up at 7 this morning to go to a 7:45 ortho appt. I have a bit of an update.... I have to get braces on Monday!!!!!!!!!!! yuck!yuck!yuck!yuck!yuck!yuck!(you get the point) and so right now I have spacers in my teeth(little rubber bands to stretch out your teeth for braces). the only thing i am excited about it that i get to pick colors!!!! so anyway, anything new???? peace, emma

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2009 at 5:07 AM)  

That does not sound to exciting! I'm serious! Good Luck! My parents want me to start waking up at 5:30 every morning! AHHHH! So I'm sitting with my dad and my SICK brother! (Andrew) Have a great day! Keep in touch!

--
Alexandra Griffith

familygregg  – (February 20, 2009 at 9:52 AM)  

Emma,
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Galilee

familygregg  – (February 20, 2009 at 9:52 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive