Alright... today i have to go to the ortho for 2 hrs to get my braces on. ugh.... can't wait to have it over with!!! but after i get a milkshake. yummmmmmmmyyy!!!! I will give an update later(after it is over and done with). heehee, emma

Alex Karl  – (February 24, 2009 at 11:50 AM)  

wow so fun! haha i remember when i got my braces on. it didn't hurt until an hour or two after and i could only eat soup for the next day or so, so eat a ton of cold stuff!!

Anonymous –   – (February 24, 2009 at 12:06 PM)  

Good luck elizabeth got heres of today! hah hah!Thats funny your getting yours on and shes getting heres of!! Miss you so so so much!!!
--
Alexandra Griffith

Kate Taylor  – (February 24, 2009 at 6:54 PM)  

I'm waiting to see pictures of your new mouth! :)

Grandpa Steve  – (February 25, 2009 at 7:04 AM)  

Thanks for stopping by and showing us your "new mouth". We think you look really cool and we like the different colors. See ya later today.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa H

emma claire  – (February 25, 2009 at 7:13 AM)  

I'm trying to put my pics on but it's not letting me put them on!! we're trying-dont worry...

familygregg  – (February 25, 2009 at 6:10 PM)  

Emma,
what color bands did you get.
Galilee

emma claire  – (February 26, 2009 at 7:15 AM)  

pink and blue

don't worry guys, i'm trying to uplod these pics!!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive