Hawaii

Well, we should be on the plane right now. Look at the time! 6 a.m.! I woke up at 3:30 a.m. because my grandpa(see him in the comments) was so nice to take us at 4 am. So, thank you Grandpa. Wow, this scheduling thing is really nice. It's 12:40 now. Please pray that we have a safe(and fun) trip on the plane and on the ocean. Wait for pics later!

Grandpa Steve  – (October 20, 2008 at 11:38 AM)  

You are very very welcome. I was amazed that all of you were up and ready to go at 4am sharp. I came back home and went back to bed!!! You have a great.onderful, super time in Hawaii and I'll see you at the airport at 8am when you come back.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Kaarin  – (October 24, 2008 at 7:43 AM)  

Hey, are you guys HOME? Can't wait to see you! Eve is growing. She is babbling all the time and on occasion, she will laugh. Hope we can see you soon! Aloha!

emma claire  – (October 24, 2008 at 9:43 AM)  

G-pa-WE had the BEST tine ever!!

Mrs. P.- yes we got home today! I want to see Eve too! I had a dream that she was standing the other night!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive