Awaiting the days of Hawaii

6 days till Hawaii!! Had a scare last night. 9 ish at night last night we were all in our beds reading, and BOOM!! a gunshot. We all ran out of bed and my dad told us to stay in our room. My mom called the police and right before that, we heard coyotes. We thought maybe someone was shooting them(which is illegal, DUH) and a few minutes later the police came and shone lights in every one's yard. Then we all went to bed after all that commotion. Then this morning while we were doing school, Nic and Sam knocked on the door(they're on fall break) and asked if Logan could play. No, we were doing school. Then my mom asked "did you hear the gunshot last night?" and they're like, "Well, ya it was us, we got a firecracker from Mexico." and they didn't know it was going to be that loud. Who wouldn't think a firecracker would be loud?? Anyway, that was crazy. I there anything in school that you really hate(ed)? I have 1 thing... This thing on the history of Government. It is really a bad school book. My mom and I gave up(thankfully, because otherwise I would have screamed) Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

Kaarin  – (October 8, 2008 at 2:48 PM)  

Wow - that is quite a story!

We're going to miss you while you're in Hawaii!

Kim Thompson  – (October 8, 2008 at 2:53 PM)  

You are so funny! We are going to give the government book another try. Mommy just needs to study it a bit before we tackle it together!!

emma claire  – (October 8, 2008 at 4:25 PM)  

Mrs. Puhala: we will miss you too!

Mother: I am NOT going to do it again!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive