Ohio

We had a great time in Ohio. It was really fun!




My Grandpa Logan's grave (right) he was 83

with my 3rd (!) cousin, Jacob

Grandma's house click on it to see her she is 87

I will start from the left my 3rd cousins andy and aaron in front of them in Jacob behind them is Jaob's mom, she is blind, my cousin Sarah and me
Posted by Picasa

Grandpa Steve  – (April 3, 2008 at 12:36 PM)  

Hi Emma,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. We are glad you had a great time on your trip and are happy to have you back safe and sound. It looks like you had fun.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa H

Anonymous –   – (April 4, 2008 at 1:25 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous –   – (April 6, 2008 at 10:31 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive