Keepers

We started a keepers group (keepers of the faith) with the D'Ortenzio's, Harris', Reagen's and us!! Yesterday, we had a meeting we are called the F8th Girls keeping the faith Mrs. Harris came up with f8th girls and I came up with keeping the faith so we put them together. It is going to be so fun!! If you want to see our Keepers blog go to, www.f8thgirls.blogspot.com There's nothing on it yet.... Enjoy!!!!!!!

Kim Thompson  – (April 15, 2008 at 3:06 PM)  

Emma, I am so excited to see what God is going to do with this little group of girls! We are so blessed to be a part of it!

Kaarin  – (April 16, 2008 at 4:47 PM)  

That sounds so cool! I hope my little girl can be in a group like that someday. Maybe you could be their leader, since you'll be 20 years old when my daughter is 10 years old! I can't wait to hear about what your group does and learns together.

Anonymous –   – (April 17, 2008 at 6:47 AM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive