My Brothers

ELI



This is Eli. He is 2 and sooooooo CUTE!!
He loves to laugh, play, and follow the boys around.
THATS ELI!!




LIAM


This is Liam, he just turmed 6. He loves to: play cowboys, indians and just about anything else!!
THATS LIAM!!



LOGAN

This is Logan, he is 8. He likes to: play sports, play the guitar, and play cowboys and indians.

THATS LOGAN!!

Posted by Picasa

familygregg  – (August 19, 2007 at 10:14 AM)  

Hey, Emma
It's me Jemima, I want to say your brothers are so cute. Just like mine. Your cat is so cute too.

Kim Thompson  – (August 19, 2007 at 8:17 PM)  

Emma Claire you are so sweet to write about your brothers. I know sometimes it is hard being in family of all boys, except you, but I know that God has a special reason that He did that! Someday, when we get to heaven, we can ask Him. Until then, keep lovin' them!
love,
mom

familygregg  – (August 20, 2007 at 12:57 PM)  

hi emma

you have really adorable bros
galilee

familygregg  – (August 23, 2007 at 2:51 PM)  

Oh my goodness! Are your brothers cute, or what? Like crazy cute!!!!!!
Mrs. Gregg

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive