All about me... In a paragraph.

My name is Emma Claire (emma in other words). I am a 12-year-old girl from Arizona. I've got three brothers, Otis-the-dog, and a mom and dad. I'm home-schooled, a swimmer, a piano player, I'm a wanna-be photographer, and a lover of GOD. Photography is my passion and my love, I have a Nikon D90. My life is crazy - always loud. Life IS good, and so is photography. Now that's my two cents. Enjoy!




familygregg  – (August 8, 2007 at 9:19 PM)  

The Gregg girls loooooove your blog! Your glasses are sooo cute too...much like Jemima's.
Mrs. Gregg, Galilee, Jemima, and Zion

Seven's Heaven  – (August 20, 2007 at 11:36 AM)  

Hi,
I love your glasses. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I had so much fun last night.

Love,
Emma

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive