Pinetop

Every year we go to Pinetop, to my friend Abi Malouf's cabin. It is so much fun!! Me and Abi bring toys, and our moms scrapbook! In the backyard there is a golf course and on Friday and Saturday evenings we play kickball! I LOVE Pinetop!! Emma

Kaarin  – (June 26, 2007 at 5:29 PM)  

We're going to be in Pinetop too! I think Mr. Puhala is going to golf with your dad. I can't wait to have fun with you and your family in Pinetop!

Seven's Heaven  – (June 29, 2007 at 2:17 PM)  

Have a great time! Still want to hear about the RV trip. Hope it's cool enough in Pinetop. Have you guys gone to Natural Bridge and hiked under it yet?

familygregg  – (June 30, 2007 at 8:24 PM)  

Hi, Emma. It's Galilee. I miss you. When do you think we can see eachother? Talk to your mom aobut it and then call me.
Galilee

Kim Thompson  – (July 10, 2007 at 12:52 PM)  

Hey girl,
Yes, we do have fun in Pinetop, don't we? I love you sugar beet.
love,
mom

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive