☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☻☻☺

I'm not busy...in the summer at least. Nope! Actually, I'm not so busy in the summer. Most of the time....usually. Except for traveling...we're not busy!! ............................ Today, my mother is ** years old!!! You may ask her(if she says "yes") in the comments! So happy **th birthday, mommy!! (so far she got a Phoenix Home & Garden magazine!) ............................ I'd like LOTS of people on my blog-daily. How can I do that?? Hmmmmm... Like TONS of people-who comment!! That would be nice!!☻ ....................................... I'm sorry I skipped yesterday to blog!! You should check out my new (and Improved☺☺) photography blog! It's still www.photographybyme-emma.blogspot.com but it's revived!! It's called 'Picture This!' With a "company" picture!! And, if you scroll down to the bottom, there is a cool picture I found! SO ENJOY!!!! ................................... Well, enjoy your FRIDAY night! the blogger (or in other words, emma)

Grandpa Steve  – (May 30, 2009 at 8:42 AM)  

I check your blog EVERYDAY and really enjoy all your stories, updates and pictures. I love your photo blog too. Great pics!! Keep it up.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive