Stuff...

Okay, so now that it's like 110 outside (and I'm serious here) and school will be done for us next week so many things are happening! We have been SO busy since the boys have baseball that I haven't been to swimming in 2 weeks!! Tonight I will finally get to go! Okay, now to A.I.(american idol) who do you want to win? I mean, really, David Cook was awesome last night but the judges didn't like all the songs! But seriously, his last song wasn't very good... I want him to win. Now, for David A., he was okay, I mean he always sounds the same and he can't sing everything like David C. Tell me what you think in comments... Now, it is getting so hot that my brothers are swimming! I might in a minute... I'm trying to post a little more than usual... Oh, yes, and did I forget to say that we are going to Pinetop Friday!!

Kaarin  – (May 21, 2008 at 1:51 PM)  

Emma, I think that Cook has much more potential as a long-term singer than Archie. I could see Little David having one good CD with a bunch of slow songs on it. I think that Little David, while excellent, is a bit monotonous. I prefer Cook because he is creative and can sing a variety of genres. Incidentally, I really liked his 3rd song last night by Collective Soul (which is a Christian band). I thought it was a bold choice, which is what the judges are always telling them to do.

Grandpa Steve  – (May 21, 2008 at 5:41 PM)  

Go David A....Check it out DUDE!!!

emma claire  – (May 22, 2008 at 8:47 AM)  

grandma and grandpa: boo david a! go david cook!

Mrs. Puhala: yes, I think so too!! I am glad he won!

Grandpa Steve  – (May 22, 2008 at 11:00 AM)  

Well David A didn't win and that's too bad, but David C is also very good and he should do very well. While we wanted David A to win, we're very OK with David C winning. It was one of the best, closest AI seasons so far!!!

Love, G&G

Ron  – (May 23, 2008 at 8:54 AM)  

Your whole blog is GREAT, keep it up. Sorry about the heat.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive